In 2021 Zoho upgraded its Zoho Forms software and added new functionality and applied a new design. Therefore, we had to remove our old Zoho Forms course and we created a new course with all the new features that Zoho added.
We also added a few practical lessons that solve immediate business problems such as:
1) how to integrate Google Captcha with Zoho forms to prevent spam (including a step-by-step approach on how to create a Google Captcha account, how to set up, and which settings should be selected).
2) how to integrate Zoho Forms with Zoho Flow and open yourself to 100s of integrations (Full tutorial on how to create the integration, an introduction to Zoho flow, and how to create the relevant connections).
3) how to have a step-by-step approach from Zoho Form to Zoho Bookings (step 1 send the lead details. step 2 book an appointment).
4) how to integrate with Zoho Sites (Including a Zoho Sites add form tutorial).
5) how to push data from a Zoho Form to Zoho CRM.
6) How to prefill data on a Zoho Form, from a Zoho CRM record (contact, lead, etc).
In general, we tried to make this course informational and at the same time answer real business problems that our audience is facing.
I have been in business since I was 10 years old. I began by purchasing bagels on the street and selling them to bankers a few doors down for double the price. Since then, I have come a long way and grown with my experience in the business world.
My experiences have not always been successful, and I am no stranger to failure. Since I first started selling those bagels all those years ago, I have since created many small businesses, some of which drained expenses and closed after only a few short months.
Though these failures had hurt and embarrassed me at the time, I now know that my failures have helped me far more than my wins ever would. Sometimes the most important lessons can be learned out of a disaster. Without my failures, I would never have developed the philosophy that made me the man I am today, turning a street-side bagel broker into a successful entrepreneur.
I learned from my mistakes, and in doing so paved my way to a winning record in the business world. Much of this occurred on the internet; over many years I developed web design, development, marketing, and security companies, all of which were successful despite being part of a growing and extremely competitive market. Some of my ventures were sold to larger companies, while others I am proud to say are still making me money today.
Other businesses began to take note of the success of my process and philosophy, and would later come to me for help with their own business problems. I began to take on a more consultative role and was really able to put my philosophy to the test in multiple industries. To my delight, not only did it pass, it exceeded. From real estate businesses, to home services companies, call centres and more, all of these industries benefited greatly from the lessons I had learned. This changed my role in the business world; rather than creating my own companies from scratch, I began to merge into these existing companies as a partner once I had helped their owners. Today, I am proudly associated with many successful businesses in multiple industries, and am happy to have been given the opportunity to help them grow and succeed.